Tuesday, May 09, 2006

 

Work

Lataly going to work I feel like why am I here. I like my job and I like what I do I feel pride in it but the people I work for on the other hand I do not like. It feels like I am on the outside looking in and it does not feel good to look in. But hey thats how life goes sometimes. I think that is the main reason I wanted to go somewhere else I know I have a child on the way and a wife that I love but being at work depresses me because I guess I just don't like working with them. well I will cope but I have to deal with these people another couple years and then hopefully head somewhere where there is nice people who care about others besides themselves. If you are reading this and have experienced what I am how did you cope?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google