Tuesday, May 30, 2006

 

AIDS

I have been blogging about family and life in general now is a time to talk about something serious. With 28 Million people world wide with aids and increasing in much of Asia when are people going to start realising that this is not going away.. With 2/3 of parts of Africa infected we need awareness we need funding and we need training we need volunteers. But who is going to do it I would personally love to help but I need training myself this is a very frustrating personally. I do not want more people to suffere but what can be done?

Comments:
I truly admire your selflessness and the strong drive to help other people not just in your country, but people of the world without prejudice of any kind!

You are one good person with a kind soul. Bless you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google