Tuesday, April 04, 2006

 

Vacation

Sorry everyone I have been on vacation in Washington spending time with the family and my wife had her baby shower here. It is very nice being here we are thinking of moving back after Hawaii. My wife and I like some more of the climate changes winter summer.. We also like being able to ski in the winter and swim in the summers. Finally we are thinking of getting a ranch and raising horses and working on aircraft. Will be back to writing blogs after we get back next week.
Thanks for reading

Comments:
Wow! All the best!
 
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »
 
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »
 
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google