Wednesday, April 12, 2006

 

Iraq

There has been one big question with the American people and Iraq. Is there going to be a full out civil war there and will American troops be in the middle of it all? I deployed on board the USS Constellation and took part in the first operations of the war back in 2003. It is sad for me to see a dream that does not happen but at the moment it does not look like Iraq will be a full fledged demorcarcy thriving in the middle east with its people working together. When I deployed I spent nine months fighting to either find Weapons of Mass Destruction or to bring Democracy and get ride of another dictator in a world full of dictators. At this moment I wonder if what I and hundreds of thousands of American who have been to Iraq will this dream come true. As a great president Said JFK ask not what your country can do for you ask what can you do for your country? This is a great saying and I think the people of Iraq need to start thinking this and build a prosporous country. Let this chapter in Irag's history be one of rebirth not of chaos. I hope and pray that the people will realize that blood shed and destruction is not the way and the only way to live is to help your neighbor no matter what religon sunni, shite or Kurd and build Iraq for all the people and all the Americans who lost their lives or were permentally disabled I pray for a bright future for Iraq...

Comments:
I join your prayer for a better Iraq without the bloodshed.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google