Friday, April 14, 2006

 

GM

With the problems of General Motors there could be a problem with America. I am not saying that America is on top of the world but I am saying that America used to be known for Automobiles. This has shifted from the US to Japan and other countries that is fine. The problem is that nearly a million jobs relie on GM if GM goes under the US economy will have 1 million workers that will need new jobs. What will happen to the average worker who supports their families? What will happen to the American dream? These are major issues and as an American I say buy an American car. I am not neccessarly saying by GM I am saying by a car made by Americans to support Americans. If I lived anywhere else in the world say China, India, Eurpoe I would say buy Chinese, Indian, Eurpoean made not becasue I have anything against anyone just becasue it supports friends and family... So the next car purchase you make look where it is made and think who you are supporting...

Comments:
This is very interesting site... Computers data formats l hillside furniture Knock down shelves craps payouts example
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google