Thursday, February 02, 2006

 

Events

When I was a kid I never thought I would be where I am. I know many people out there feel the same way as I do. The reason I feel this way is, I never thought I would be in the military living in Hawaii a beautiful place for anyone to visit let alone leave. I never thought I would be married to someone so beautiful with our first child on the waybe buying a house . I thought that things would be different but as with evertyhing what you think and what happens is always differnt. I am glad that what has happened has happened and I hope that there will be more suprises in the future that I never would think of happening.

Comments:
Congratulations!

For starting a blog, for living in one of the most beautiful place on planet earth, for having a loving family, for your first house!

You have a lot to be thankful for at age 24! You are blessed with brains to match! Now that is no surprise is it?

Awesome first entry, bro. Take care.
 
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP group sex orgy photos Ivana tranny trick
 
Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google